Positions to be Filled:
No positions are available at this time.
No volunteer opportunities are available at this time.
For more information about joining the team, fill out the box below.
Staff Training & Screening Our staff, student interns and volunteers receive extensive training. All staff are certified in first aid and CPR. Several staff hold certification in Wilderness First Aid or Wilderness First Responder. Staff receives training in logistics, safety practices, group dynamics, and program guidelines. Applications from our staff, student interns and volunteers are thoroughly screened. We review letters of recommendation and verify previous employment and experience. Each staff, student intern and volunteer receives a 5-panel drug screen, a national criminal background check (including sex offender registry), social security verification and Department of Motor Vehicle driving records check in order to serve on our team.
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) Youth SHARE, Inc. is committed to complying fully with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and ensuring equal opportunity in employment for qualified persons with disabilities. All employment practices and activities are conducted on a non-discriminatory basis. Youth SHARE, Inc. shall:
- Make a “reasonable accommodation” to disabled employees unless such accommodation would impose “undue hardship” on business operations.
- Provide access for disabled persons to public accommodations operated by Youth SHARE, Inc. including activities, camps, facilities and programs.
Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Youth SHARE, Inc. is committed to an affirmative action program designed to:
- Recruit, hire, train, and promote people in all job classifications for Youth SHARE, Inc. without regard to race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, disabilities, or any other basis prohibited under applicable law.
- Make reasonable accommodations to the mental and physical limitations of disabled employees and applicants.
- Base recruitment, employment, training and promotional decisions solely upon an individual’s qualifications to meet the essential functions of the position for which the individual is being considered.
- Youth SHARE, Inc. is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity for all of its employees and applicants. We actively seek and employ qualified persons in all job classifications and administer all personnel actions affecting employees without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, or any other basis prohibited under applicable law.